To ensure that I deliver an exceptional experience to my clients,
I only book (4) portrait sessions per month and (2) births per month.
I accept bookings as early as 6 months in advance. Contact me with your preferred session date as early as you can to ensure that I will be available for you.
You must claim offers before midnight Friday, Nov 30, 2019. You must redeem/use the offer by March 31, 2020
-Includes The Keepsake Collection
- 12 x 18 Fine Art Gallery Wrap
-Birth Journal: To write down and blog your experience
-Postpartum Visit: We'll chat, I'll do a chore for you, and I'll photograph some postpartum moments in the comfort of your own home.
-Includes The Essential Collection
-20-Minute Maternity Mini Session complete with 5 images
-Memoir Wooden Keepsake Box: Custom USB and Lid. Complete with (15) 4x6 Mounted Portraits of your Top Birth Faves
-On Call Time from 38 weeks Pregnant
-Birth Coverage from active labor, birth, and up to 2 hours after birth
-50 to 150 digital images delivered via online web gallery
-Digital Birth Announcement
90-minute portrait session complete with ALL digitals from the session. Usually 50-75 images.
45-minute portrait session complete with ALL digitals from the session. Usually around 25-50 images.
30-minute portrait session complete with ALL digitals from the session. Usually around 10-15 images.
20-minute portrait session complete with ALL digitals from the session. Usually around 5-10 images.
Book as early as 6 months in advance.
$100 Retainer due at booking for portrait sessions.
$500 Retainer due at booking for the birthing experience.
Pay however you want, as long as your invoice is paid in full before you're 38 weeks pregnant or before your scheduled session date.
Sign up to receive the latest updates.
1. Plan ahead.
2. Eat breakfast or a light snack so that you and/or your family feel amazing.
3. (Outdoor Sessions) Dress Comfortable! Don't dress too "matchy". Add pops of colors with scarfs, hats, and accessories)
4. (Outdoor Sessions) Bring a large blanket/quilt (White or gray, or any color that matches your clothing) to sit on.
5. If you have small children, bring their favorite snacks, toys, song/playlist and etc).
6. Interact with each other and just be YOURSELF. Don't think about the photos too much (I know, hard right?)
7. HAVE FUN and enjoy yourselves, it will show in your photos.