I am a wife, mama of 4 + 2 bonus babies, adventure seeker, and chocolate lover! I was born in Chicago, raised in Detroit, and currently living my best life here in Toledo.
My “WHY” is deeply rooted in my own motherhood experience. My third and fourth born, were both ironically delivered at 30 weeks. My 3rd child, Matthias Noah, was severely growth restricted in utero and born 1lb 14oz due to placenta failure in 2018.. My last born, Mateo Archie, weighed 2lb 5oz at birth in July 2021 due to preeclampsia . I learned a lot from the weeks we spent in the NICU, and I proudly rock my “NICU Mom” shirt on a regular basis. That difficult time taught me compassion, gratitude, and instilled in me a deeper love for the small details of everyday life that often fade with time. It brings me absolute joy to capture and preserve such tender memories for my clients to remember forever.
What am I doing when I am not behind the camera? I enjoy spending time with my blended family of 8, late night ice-cream treats, comedy movies, walks in the park, reading, traveling and donating my time at St. Vincent Mercy Health’s NICU, where I gift free portrait sessions to families with premature babies. I am also First Aid, CPR & AED certified with the American Red Cross.
Other Fun Facts:
- I graduated from Washtenaw Community College with my Associates Degree in Business Management and Photographic Certification.
- I can write with both my left and right hands.
- I am a summer baby! I absolutely enjoy BBQ & Park days with my family.
- My favorite food is TACOS!
- I love taking walks in nature, although I’m terrified of bugs.
- I am obssessed with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies
- I love watching remodeling home shows